Language Classes Update #4

(I realized that I was starting to ramble to the ether of my zephyr class, so I’m writing here instead; after all, that’s what we started iron-blogger for, right?)

I’ve updated the website tonight so that it’s all-inclusive of conversations, audio, and vocabulary through last weekend’s class, minus the vocabulary list for last weekend’s class, which I’m not going to worry about posting right away because I want everyone to be studying the vocabulary from the previous classes. Once you start buckling down the vocab, I will try to come up with written homework in the form of grammar exercises, which won’t be as effective if you don’t know the vocabulary that you’re applying the grammar rules to. So learn the vocabulary, and we’ll progress to worksheets in the near future.

This upcoming class, I’m planning on plowing through and finishing up the lesson on time words, and then we will have 1-2 classes to review what we’re covered so far, which is a lot! Seriously, guys, we’ve made it through a lot of material so far. You just need to study it, learn it, and keep it fresh. (Hey, I could recruit TAs for “Introduction to Japanese” for IAP…anyone interested?)

Anyway, I just want to say that we are going to reach the conclusion of a substantial amount of material soon, so just hold on! You’ve made it this far, which is awesome — give yourselves a pat on the back.

Study, study, study, and I’ll see everyone on Sunday.

WordPress Themes